Save valuable resources while identifying and researching more effective, more strategic programs. The process is simple:
- Client-specific search requirements are submitted to PromoAid
- PromoAid's internal search engine identifies suppliers and programs that match the search criteria
- PromoAid engages the suppliers directly to confirm their compatibility while maintaining the client's anonymity
- Detailed report of findings is provided to the client with tools to aid in the selection process
- PromoAid stays involved until the client decides to engage the supplier
Up to date, approved execution tactics that you can activate, by retailer, on behalf of your brand.
This retailer-specific execution can be added to any applicable PromoSearch request. PromoAid tracks this information across multiple classes of trade, including:
Inundated with cold calls and emails? Let PromoAid take the first meeting. We spend the time, you get the information.
- Forward cold calls directly to PromoAid
- PromoAid contacts suppliers, collects and verifies their company information
- The information is posted to the client’s dashboard for review at their convenience
Search and compare thousands of top-tier marketing service suppliers on PromoAid's licensed marketing directory.
- The largest, most detailed database of marketing service suppliers in the industry
- Up to 30 data points per supplier
- Organized in more than 27 marketing categories
- Filed in over 68 different tactical program types
PromoAid’s one-of-a-kind marketing data platform is available to professors and students. This offering provides detailed, specific marketing vehicle information enabling coursework to include real-world scenarios.
Examples of courses where the use of PromoAid is relevant include:
Introduction to Marketing – CCNY
Promotion Marketing – NYU's Stern School of Business
Entrepreneurship Programs – University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
Create the optimal service for you. PromoAid’s custom application provides the benefit of our 24/7 view of marketing suppliers combined with client-specific internal data for organization-wide dissemination. Using the PromoAid database as a starting point, augment our information with your company-specific data (including results presentation, reviews, negotiated rates, etc.) thereby creating an internal collection point and resource of vital information about marketing suppliers.